Ageing and Retail Insight webinar
On 28th February the Healthy Ageing Community of Practice partnered with the International Longevity Centre (ILC) for an Ageing and Retail webinar.
This webinar aimed to bring insights and expertise to businesses and services keen to innovate and grasp the retail opportunities of our ageing populations, with presentations from:
- Prof. Joshua Bamfield, Centre for Retail Research
- Tim Etherington-Judge, Founder, Healthy Hospo
- Andrew Goodacre, CEO, British Independent Retailers Association
- Hannu Saarijärvi, Professor Tampere University, Finland
- Stephen Spencer, Stephen Spencer + Associates
Watch the video here.
Healthy Ageing Challenge Community of Practice
Welcome to the UKRI Healthy Ageing Challenge Community of Practice, a collaborative learning community for businesses, social ventures, researchers, investors and policymakers, working across sectors, disciplines and organisational types, to connect and share knowledge and insights, in relation to healthy ageing.