Call for Projects from ENGIE: Data Solution for Connected Places
ENGIE UK & Ireland would like to hear from innovators and start-ups who have solutions for its Connected Places strategy.
ENGIE’s call extended to midnight Monday 13¬†May and its¬†goal is to find a Connected Place solution that is aligned to its purpose, in particular its Urban Energy Business and Places & Communities North business.
Connected Places are local areas or regions that enhance and maximise the data arising from physical infrastructure to provide a ‚Äòfrictionless‚Äô and value adding, digital experience for anyone who lives in, works in, plays in, visits or maintains Places.
Specifically, ENGIE is looking for solutions that align with any of the following goals:
- Creating a frictionless experience for citizens by turning physical infrastructure into digital infrastructure
- Creating a world class experience for citizens using sensors for data driven decision making
- Creating safer communities through smart technologies
- Improved allocation of government resources through data driven decision making
- Reduction in the environmental footprint of a city
- Enhanced citizen and government engagement by making government data more accessible and focussed on user experience
- Safeguarding the lives of local citizens through early intervention
Successful applicants will be given an opportunity to participate in a unique, innovative project that ties in closely with operational needs. To do this they will get personalised support from ENGIE UK & Ireland.¬†The package may also include:
- The development of a prototype or pilot
- Technical support
- A potential business collaboration
To find out more and apply, visit ENGIE’s site here.