Back Her Business initiative - Applications now open
Back Her Business initiative provides free SETsquared business support to Women-led businesses. Deadline 31st Jan 2020.
SETsquared Bristol¬†have partnered with NatWest‚Äôs Back Her Business initiative, supported by Crowdfunder, to launch a free programme to help female-led businesses access world class business support, which includes workshops, coaching and mentoring from expert advisors.
Local women with any business ideas (including tech, tech enabled and non-tech businesses) are encouraged to apply for the year long pre-incubation programme to benefit from SETsquared’s world class business support, including access to workshops, advisors and a mentor. The programme will conclude with a showcase and pitching event in Autumn 2020.
Complete the application form to apply¬†by 31 January 2020.
Read more here.
What you get
- Workshops delivered by SETsquared Bristol Entrepreneurs-in-Residence and external experts
- Advisor-in-Residence clinics with professional service firms, including lawyer and accountant
- A dedicated business mentor
- Access to SETsquared Bristol networking events
- Support with a crowdfunding campaign (if desired), culminating with a launch of the campaigns in October 2020 at Engine Shed
- NatWest are offering grants to certain successful projects (each project may receive NatWest top-up funding up to
- 50% of the overall fundraising target up to a maximum of ¬£5,000).
- PR through Back Her Business and SETsquared Bristol
What they are looking for
- Women with side-hustles, hobby businesses or new business ideas or that need support to take their business to the next stage
- Women that live and work in the UK
- Women that are open and receptive to support and advice
- Women with the ambition for business growth and financial success
Read more here.